Abbey Markiewitz and Julia Gramenz
Business Address: 15613B Detroit Ave Lakewood, OH 44107
Fetch & Co. Timeline:
- Fetch & Co was established in October of 2017.
- In February of 2018, they opened a pop up shop in Lakewood called Shop The Trader where they operated as Fetch & Co 3-4 days a week and the remainder of the time, leased the space to other small businesses.
- In October of 2018, they started their own tee shirt company called The Peace Project, where they donate 10% of all proceeds to a different cause every month.
- The demand for Fetch & Co became greater, and in November of 2018 they closed the Trader and operated as Fetch & Co full time in their Lakewood space.
- October 2020 celebrated their 3 year anniversary
Julia Gramenz and Abbey Markiewitz
Fetch & Co continues to advocate for size inclusivity among the industry as well as working hard to promote body positivity within their social platform and throughout the community.